Team HFP Racing is an official USA Triathlon sanctioned club and is open to the public. Team HFP will serve as a place where HFP Athletes can encourage and challenge each other on the course, while building friendships off it. The cost to join is $50.00 per year. Registration opens on Monday, September 29 and closes on November 1, 2014. Uniforms will be available in early January, 2015.
Team HFP Racing Benefits
Team members will receive numerous benefits with your membership including:
- Discounts on Top-notch, Super sweet, Custom-made Safetti/Team HFP apparel & gear [Click here to view 2015 uniforms]
- Minimum 25% discount on select HFP owned events
- Discounts on more cool stuff from participating sponsors (Go Fast Multisport, Safetti, and Infinit Nutrition)
As with any team, your membership comes with certain benefits and certain expectations. Below we have outlined the expectations to be on the team. We have a pretty simple philosophy: do more — get more. We have team members that have been racing with us for 2 decades or more and no longer pay to race because they go well beyond the call of duty for HFP Racing. Others have been on the team just as long but choose to do just the minimum to continue to get their standard benefits — both are OK.
EXPECTATIONS OF TEAM HFP MEMBERS:
- Always follow USA Triathlon & USA Cycling rules and exhibit the highest of all sportsmanlike conduct
- Purchase a minimum of at least one 2015 tri top & one tri bottom per season
- Race all 2015 events (HFP or others — minus Team USA events) in official 2015 Team HFP apparel
- Don’t race in pre-2015 uniforms (feel free to train in them) — we’re back with longtime apparel sponsor (Safetti) and thus require ALL team members to race in 2015 uniforms.
- Race a minimum of 3 HFP Racing events
- Volunteer at a minimum of 1 HFP Racing event per year that you will NOT be racing at
- Distribute HFP Racing promotional materials in your local area workout facilities, bike/triathlon shops, nutrition stores, etc.…
- Encourage and cheer on finishers after you’re done racing
- All members are encouraged to warm-up and cool down with non team members
- Have a huge impact on the sport by being a great steward of multisport
- Introduce at least 3 people to the sport and get them to an HFP event
- You must be or become a yearly USAT Member before receiving any Team benefits.