This is news that you will want to READ ALL THE WAY THROUGH!
2023 HFP Racing Ambassador Program
HFP Racing Ambassadors are athletes who inspire and encourage others and are active in their local communities. They participate and volunteer at events, are positive in all words and actions, and are active on social media. The HFP Racing Ambassador team is open to anyone training and racing at any level, any distance. If you love endurance sports, are enthusiastic about training, racing, and can encourage others to join you, we want you on our team!
To be considered for the 2023 team, complete the Ambassador Application. Applicants must be at least 15 years old (Under 18 will need parent or guardian permission). The application process begins on Friday, December 2, 2022. Submissions close on December 18, 2022. Applicants chosen will be notified via email by December 26, 2022.
For inquiries about your submission, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we’re looking for?
Ambassadors are members of the running and multi-sport community who live an active lifestyle. They are coaches, bloggers, motivators, and athletes who love to train and race. They will enthusiastically promote HFP Racing and related trail races as their preferred races and are active across social media to help us spread the word. Ambassadors are also athletes who are active in their running and multi-sport clubs/groups.
What are the Requirements?
– Familiar with and excited about promoting the 2023 HFP Racing Season and related trail races
– Promote HFP Racing Events brand and races to athletes via social media.
– Promote HFP Racing Events to clubs or individuals, and by word of mouth.
– Participate in a minimum of 4 HFP Racing races and related trail races in 2023
– Volunteer in a minimum of 3 HFP Racing races and related trail races in 2023.
– Encourage to participate in course preview runs and rides.
– Able to recruit volunteers for events via social media, community contacts, and word of mouth.
– Make a reasonable effort to promote HFP Racing brands by wearing HFP racing uniform or apparel at non-HFP Racing races and training sessions.
– Must be able to commit from April 1, 2023, to October 30, 2023
What you’ll do:
– The primary job of an ambassador is to help cultivate a community around the HFP Racing brand. As Ohio’s premier multisport organizer, we are seeking individuals to perpetuate a positive, inclusive, inspiring culture surrounding the race.
– Utilize your public social media presence to promote content about HFP Racing including, but not limited to, registration information, race weekend logistics, merchandise, travel, community, charitable giving, athlete stories, facts and figures, sustainability, volunteers, sponsors, and activations, etc.
– Attend training runs, group runs, clinics etc., on behalf of HFP Racing
What you’ll get – Perks:
– Free entry into HFP Racing races (American Triple-T is not applicable)
– Discounts code that can be shared with friends and family to increase participation at events
– Custom team short sleeve performance shirt, t-shirt, and hat
– Option to purchase custom HFP Tri Kit and other swag.
– Announced as a member of the 2023 Ambassador Team via social media and website
– End of Season gathering (outside of race setting) to celebrate the season
How we’ll evaluate you:
Ambassadors will receive a discount code for promotional purposes
Please note that while we are looking for individuals with substantial social media presence, we are also looking to build a diverse group of Ambassadors with complementary skill sets such as: content creation (photography/videography), community outreach, promotional event planning, etc.
To apply to the 2023 HFP Racing Ambassador Team, click the button below. If you have any questions about your submission, email email@example.com
We are excited to announce our partnership with BeginnerTriathlete!
A little bit about BT!
‘You’ve probably heard of BeginnerTriathlete. We’ve been around this sport a LONG time. We’re not beginners anymore, and some of you aren’t either. But that doesn’t mean you don’t deserve a training plan that accounts for your individual paces at each sport, and lets you schedule your training on the days of the week that work for you. It’s hard enough to maintain integrity with a training plan and put in all the workouts. If you’re trading them out in your head or drawing arrows from one to the other, it’s even easier to make excuses to miss them.’
This website not only can create custom training plans to fit your schedule, it also has race reports, gear information, and so much more!
Interested in trying a training plan out?
BT is offering their Gold Membership to YOU for one month at no cost!
Click here for more details on how to sign up!
Plus read below on how the Custom Training Plans can work for YOU!
2022 American Triple-T Cumulative Results (XT Race)
XT Cumulative Results
2022 American Triple-T Cumulative Results (ST Race)
ST Cumulative Results
American Triple-T & Salt Fork Triathlons Wave Starts
Review the wave starts to understand when you will be starting your race.
American Triple-T Weekend Parking Pass
Please bring this Parking Pass with you on event weekend and have the pass in the front driver’s side of the vehicle.
CABIN PARKING PASS
LODGE PARKING PASS
American Triple-T Weekend Contingency Plan
The safety of the athletes is very important to race weekend.
We recommend that athletes review the Contingency Plan prior to arriving to Salt Fork State Park for the racing weekend.
Price increases THIS WEEK!
|Did the warm weather this past weekend get you itching to race this year?|
We’ve got a great line-up of Triathlon, Duathlon, & Aquabike races in distances of Mini, Sprint, and Olympic for 2022!
Why wait any longer to sign up?
Save some money by registering by April 30, as the next price increase is May 1 for the following races:
Deer Creek | June 11-12
Maumee Bay | May 25-26
The Queen City | July 16-17
The Ohio State Ross Heart Hospital Tri Fit Challenge | July 31
Each race has its own unique + fun course!
Visit our website for more details!
Happy Earth Day!
Read how we are taking steps to make Ohio State Parks in the short-term and for years to come!