Welcome to one of America’s longest running multisport series — the 24th Annual FIT Family Series. Throughout the summer, the FIT Family Series visits six beautiful venues. Each venue features a Kidz Triathlon & Duathlon on Saturday followed by a mini, sprint & Olympic distance triathlon and duathlon on Sunday. So whether you’re racing for an overall title or giving multisport racing a try for the first time, the FIT Family Series is for YOU! It’s ALL ABOUT FUN!
ABOUT THE SERIES POINTS: The top 3 in each division are recognized with the all Series Champions being rewarded with the coveted “2015 Series Champion” singlet. Additionally, the top three will be awarded custom medals for Series Champion, Series Runner-Up and Third Place Series.
FIT FAMILY SERIES CHASE TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP RULES
- All participants are eligible for the points.
- You MUST race in at least four races with one being the series championship (Portage Lakes State Park) to be eligible for the Chase to the Championship.
- Up to five races count towards the Chase to the Championship.
- Points are NOT transferable from the triathlon to the duathlon or vice versa.
- All Chase to the Championship participants will receive 10 points for EVERY race finished as bonus points. All participation points count towards the series championship.
- The Portage Lakes event awards double series points.
POINTS BREAKDOWN — PER DIVISION
- 1st — 120 points (240 for Portage Lakes)
- 2nd — 108 points (216 for Portage Lakes)
- 3rd — 96 points (192 for Portage Lakes)
- 4th — 84 points (168 for Portage Lakes)
- 5th — 76 points (152 for Portage Lakes)
- 6th — 68 points (136 for Portage Lakes)
- 7th — 60 points (120 for Portage Lakes)
- 8th — 52 points (104 for Portage Lakes)
- 9th — 48 points (96 for Portage Lakes)
- 10th — 44 points (88 for Portage Lakes)
CURRENT POINTS STANDINGS
Send any questions regarding the points tabulation to Don Cain (email@example.com). All other questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
***All series champions please send your tri top size and your shipping address before October 15 to email@example.com. Series champion tri tops will be mailed out in January. Anyone that placed in the top 3 will receive a “champion”, “runnerup” or “third place” medal in the mail in the next 30-45 days.