2015 American Triple-T
3-days, 4-triathlons, 140+ miles, 1-epic event
Welcome to the 2015 American Triple-T!
What IS the American Triple-T? Well, it’s everything you’ve heard it to be, and more. The event is so much more than your typical “triathlon weekend”, it’s a triathlon achievement of epic proportions for all who partake. It is 3 consecutive days of racing, gelling together 4 races covering a total of more than 140 miles for the weekend. You will find yourself swimming in the chilly spring-feed Turkey Creek Lake, riding the most technically challenging hills in the Shawnee State Forest region, and finishing with out-and-back runs along the fire roads climbing and descending those same hillsides.
The American Triple-T is not for the weak or faint of spirit. It has humbled many triathletes who didn’t take it seriously, and it validates a host of others who test their “tri-mettle” at the “T” every year. Athletes from all 50 states, and 4 continents have all sought the privilege of earning their American Triple-T finisher T-shirt. Competitors, volunteers, and spectators all come away with a new appreciation of the sport and of the athletes who train and tame mind and body to complete this legendary event.
You’ll also come away with new-found friendships, and you’ll solidify those bonds every year you come together to face this demon. There are even a special few who turned their initial shared experiences at the American Triple-T into a union of souls, and they came back the next year to compete as husband and wife! While we cannot guarantee that you’ll find your soul mate at the “T”, we will guarantee an incredible, unforgettable experience unique in the triathlon world.
What folks are saying about the 2014 event:
- “I just wanted to write to say TTThank YOU! for another amazing…I MEAN ‘EPIC’ TTT weekend! We LOVE you and your race and all the HFP Peeps! Hope you have a great season, a wonderful year and I hope you will be ready for the ‘Jersey crew’ in 2015 …’cause we are coming back and we are bringing ‘reinforcements!’
TTTHANKS again! Take care! BIG LOVE!!”
- “You guys put on a fantastic race! Thank you!”
“Great job putting on another great race. HFP does it up right!”
— David T. Payne
“A big thank you for such a wonderful event!”
— Jim O’Connor
- “Thanks for everything this past weekend. It was brutal but somehow the most enjoyable time I’ve had racing since probably the last time I did that race in 2003! You do such an amazing job it is stunning to me.”
- “What a fabulous race you all hosted! We drove down from Canada to participate and were delighted that we did, we thoroughly enjoyed it! Everyone was so helpful and friendly. What a great bunch of volunteers you managed to recruit!”
- “I just finished the Triple T this year (did 2013, also) and wanted to tell HFP what a fantastic event the race was this year.”
- “Thank you for an awesome race this weekend. As a first time Triple T participant, it was an amazing experience and I look forward to doing it in the future.”
So please, take your time, peruse the website, and check out all of the unique aspects of this amazing event, then reach deep down and find the courage to sign up and join us at the 2015 American Triple-T on May 15-17. It has boasted a SOLD OUT field for the past decade, and the excitement continues to build every year. This year we are on record pace for registration. The race is limited to just 500 brave souls. Save $50.00 by registering before October 31st at Midnight!
Sign up now!