Job Title: Social Media Intern (paid PT position)
Job Description: The Social Media Intern is responsible for assisting the Marketing team and Race Directors in creating and implementing a digital communications and marketing plan — focusing specifically on social media — to build awareness about the events on the HFP Racing annual schedule within the endurance/triathlon community, and to contribute to increasing the number of social media followers and online presence.
- Work with the event Marketing Manager/Race Directors to create and implement social campaigns via Facebook, Instagram,Twitter, and Youtube.
- Facilitate communication between event Marketing Manager/Race Directors and high-level Sponsors (i.e. INFINIT Nutrition).
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Monitor analytics with marketing team to identify viable ideas.
- Create engaging social media content that promotes the event, as well as high-level sponsors.
- Conceptualize, create and publish daily content that builds connections and leads to an increase in online presence and social followers.
- Perform regular reviews of competitor social media accounts, and report on competitor trends and motifs to race directors.
- Experience in social media/marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Experience and working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or other design software preferred
- Photo and/or video experience preferred
- Ability to think creatively and be innovative
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of endurance sports and/or triathlons preferred
- Must be able to commit 5-10 hours per week
Send resumes and interest to: