Cambridge, OH – Matti-Lynn Chrisman, originally from Cambridge, Ohio and the current reigning Miss Ohio will be on site on Sunday, June 2 to sing the National Anthem at the American Triple-T before the participants take on the challenging final event.
The official voice of HFP Racing, Rich Fowler with the newly crowed Miss Ohio
About the American Triple-T
The American Triple-T in Ohio has an almost cult like following that continues to attract athletes from more than 40 states and 5 countries each year. The Salt Fork State Park event is scheduled for the first weekend of June.
The American Triple-T is played out in the Ohio’s largest state park in southeastern, Ohio, just a little over 1 hour by car from the Columbus, 2 hours from Cleveland and Pittsburgh and just 6 hours from Chicago.
The Salt Fork State Park is in Cambridge, Ohio in the rugged, unglaciated hill region of southeastern Ohio region and is known for its vast forest wilderness, containing a blend of rich woodlands and rolling meadows. Participants will be treated to a spectacular venue with panoramic views of Salt Fork State Park, conveniently located within steps of the Lakeside Cabins and the Salt Fork Lodge providing participants a private retreat between the demanding races.
- Strong cell phone service coverage for most carriers all around the venue
- Participants can stay plugged into their social media before, during and after the race
- More on-site (and lower cost) lodging at a family friendly lodge with 53 cabins next to the transition area and 148 guest rooms just a brief walk away.
- Easy driving access from major Midwest cities via major interstates (I-70 or I-77) and located within 2 hours of 3 major international airports (Columbus, Cleveland and Pittsburgh).
- Clean easy to access lake with nice egress into the water via carpeted boat ramp
- Unique run course featuring the Shadbush trail system
- Super supportive park, lodge and visitors bureau will be on hand to deliver a red carpet experience